Times are good right now if you are a Wild fan, very good indeed, so this is mostly a post to thank you for your kind intercession.
Thank you Baby Hockey Jesus for:
- Helping Mikko Koivu to regain his mojo and play like the stud centerman we still need another of.
- Inspiring Burns to learn how to fight
- Chasing Luongo from the cage last night
- Helping the Wild regain their division lead
- Kicking Vancouver out of the playoffs
- Inspiring Sam Gagner to greatness
- Not letting Edina win the state title
- Helping the Gophers to win many intense games
I thank you Baby Hockey Jesus for helping me with all of these things, but there are still a few things I feel hockey could use your help with:
- Helping Gaborik to be better on breakaways
- Reminding Joe Sakic that it would not be such a bad thing for the Oilers to win
- Getting a stud centerman to help out Koivu in the offseason
- Bailing Mark Parrish out of Lemaire's doghouse
- I would still like it if you would smite Skoula...
- Find someone else to be the spokesmodel of the NHL...preferably someone who does not play for the Pens.
- Finally Baby Hockey Jesus, I ask you to arrange it so that we do not have to play the Flames in the playoffs. That is my greatest wish at this time.
- On behalf of Elise, please inspire Jacques Lemaire to play Shepp, and please let him score some goals so that Lemaire will leave Shepp in.
Thank you Baby Hockey Jesus, and I hope you hear the prayers of fans everywhere, and grant them most of what they need, just so long as it does not hurt my team.
I went to to the Wild/Vancouver game last night and it was awesome, but I really don't have anything else to add that the wonderful Wild Blogosphere has not already written, so I refer you to their blogs if you want to read about the actual game. If there are any Naslund fans in the house, I took a lot of pictures of him to cheer up Alix of the Humming Giraffe. If you want to see, just leave me your email address, and it shall be done.