Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gone (ice) fishing

Dear lovely bloggers and readers,
It is with great regret that I must write a posting notice. As many of you probably noticed, I haven't been around much this past season. I have read other people's blogs as much as I can, but I just haven't been able to keep up with the team well enough to have anything new to add to the blogosphere very frequently.
I'm not shutting down the blog permanently, just making all of you aware of why I can't post much. My personal life has been very hectic out here in Oregon, and I've taken on more than I can possibly handle at the moment. I'm hoping things calm down soon, but until they do, I can't even pretend like I know what's going on in MN for the most part.
Elise, Jeremy, Cortney, Roy, Nick & Co, Buddha, Maggie, Ms. Conduct, Deuce, and all the other good people of the blogosphere will continue to keep you informed, and I'll update my blogroll as I can. I say you should turn to all of them to keep you abreast of current events, and as always, entertained.
My email is listed, and I'd love to hear updates from the Wild world that aren't posted, or if you like you can facebook, text, or call me anytime, I'll probably be awake.
This isn't goodbye, just me taking some time off and if I were in MN, I'd say I was going fishing, back soon. I'll still continue to write the Friday Five for HLOG for the time being, so I'll check in with you all there, and I'll continue to read all of your stuff.

Thanks,

Kirsten
landoflakesandhockey@gmail.com

8 comments:

Marie said...

I'll miss your FCP masterpieces.

Kirsten said...

Haha, well I might be able to do a few more of those and email them or something if you ever need cheering up.

BReynolds said...

Take care out there, will ya? You are already trapped in hockey hell, and now you have to turn your attention away from the little hockey you do have? Be careful...

All seriousness, enjoy the break from the blogging and get your personal stuff in order. The Wild and all of us will be waiting when you return.

-Buddha

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Awww...I will be missing your posts :( But hopefully at the end of the semester you'll be back to blogging :) Good luck!

♥ Cort

thisisbeth said...

Aw, I'll miss your perspective, but yeah, college can get very busy, and that's most important. But, continue to have fun!

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

*sigh* i miss your commentary...

Kirsten said...

Haha, well we are Facebook friends, so you're welcome to bug me there and I'll commentate away.

Thanks all! The semester is only getting busier as it goes, so we'll see.

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I think you put the hiatus on hold for a day and ask the baby hockey Jesus to help the Wild get to the playoffs.....just a thought ;)