Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates


Lake Natomas, where I'll be. Not my crew, btw. We have crimson oars with a gold stripe on the end of the blade.

Well then. I haven't posted in a while, because I really haven't had a lot to say, also no time to say it.
Uninspired play by the Wild? Check.
Professors trying to kill me? Check.
Mini mental meltdown? Check.
Going to Cali to row next week? Check.
Trying to find a way to make hippies do useful work? Check.



Maybe that's why I haven't had time to post. Sorry guys.



Anyways, the WCHA Final Five is this weekend, so that's exciting, I'm sure I'll recieve many text updates about that, and I'm pretty stoked. I have to get a lot of things done before I leave for California for the week, so I probably won't have to much time to follow the tourney on my own, but it should be good. Many bets have already been placed.



I'm ready for baseball season. If only the Twins were opening in Seattle instead of the other way around...that would be sick. This Twins season is going to own. OWN.



All I have to say about the Wild is they had better win tonight, because co'mon. The Avs have been horrible this season. On that note, pleased Hockey Gods bring Joe Sakic back. He's too cool to leave.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

A new blog post! The Wild must have been listening, but no sign of Cap'n Joe.

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I lurve the Twins, but they've had an off week. HOPEFULLY tonight = win time for the hometown team! We should all go to a game when you're back from school!