Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Before the fun begins


I just want to declare this before the World Series begins. I am cheering for the Colorado Rockies. No BoSox allowed in my world. I've never been a BoSox fan in any way shape or form, and moving out west where most of my friends are cheering for the Rockies hasn't helped that.
Everytime my team gets kicked out of the playoffs in any sport (or chokes doesn't make the playoffs at all...*coughTwinscough*), I always swear I will no longer care what happens, but I ALWAYS pick a team to cheer for, learn everything I can about them, and jump on their bandwagon. If that team loses, I pick again. This year's chosen WS team was the Cubs, but we all know what happened there. I then picked the Rockies, and success! Apparently I suck at staying indifferent.
I would like to thank the BoSox for throwing the Tribe unceremoniously out, though. That's what they get for kicking the crap out of us most of the season!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I had three Rockies on my fantasy team so I should want them to win, but my dad is a BoSox fan and I like Daisuke because of the whole Japanese thing, but the BF HATES Boston so I can see where you're coming from.

Steph said...

GOOOOOOOOO BOSOX! :)