Friday, May 30, 2008

The playoffs thus far in pictures

Round 1:
Hooray! We managed not to completely self-destruct and make all of Quebec hate us!
Yeah, what now, FCP??? NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS.
Round 2:
Joe Thornton will never shake his Marty Turco Stigma, and Forsberg learned that he is not better than half the population of Sweden, or even Nicklas Lidstrom by himself. Yes, I do refuse to say anything rude about Joe Sakic.
He should have stayed with the Pens/not cut his mullet.
Round 3:

A less than epic war was waged, and families (you don't want to know how long I stared at that word trying to see if it was spelled correctly. Stupid foreign languages.) were divided. But not for long.
Marty Turco kicked his playoff stigma in the balls, until Al kicked him back.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Haha, I love it.

Kirsten said...

I had a lot of fun with paint. Like a lot of fun. I will now go back and add the captions that I was too lazy to add earlier.

Connie said...

You skills with Paint bring me endless joy.

Kirsten said...

Thanks! I'm not actually that good at making things with Paint, but I put a lot of heart and soul into what I create. I will make every attempt to play with Paint more often, particularly if I'm ever bored at work this summer.

Marie said...

Well done, Kirsten!! Those are stunning pieces of art.

Kirsten said...

Thank you! I wish I were better at creating real art.