- There was a scrum around the net, and Datsyuk and Koivu went to the box. How random to see THOSE two get match penalties. I think Zetterdouche deserved one too.
- Babcock looks like a jerk. End of story.
- "Hasek stoned Gaborik several times without trying to kill him" -Steph
- Backstrom was looking pretty sharp, though a bit too busy for my taste.
- Datsyuk's head is really, really funny shaped
- Mikko Koivu continued his Personal Streak of Awesomeness with the aforementioned scrum.
Around the league:
- Leafs got embarassed 8-0 by the Panthers. Yeah that's right. The Panthers.
- Montreal beat the Sens, though it was getting a little iffy at the end. The Sens scored a couple late to make it 4-3.
- Kings doubled up on the Rangers 4-2.
- Anaheim won. Boo.
Up next: the Stars (double boo) at the X. Should be a good game, but hopefully it will be like the game I saw, not the one I forced myself to watch most of on TV. Time to make Turco back into an angry starfish. I'll allow Niskanen to have a goal as long as the Wild win.